KWIC’s work would not be possible without the generous support of our community. We are supported by generous individual and group donors, foundations, local businesses and organizations, and community volunteers of all ages – people just like you!
KWIC’s work in the community depends on the skills and enthusiasm of a dedicated group of volunteers.
- Governance on the KWIC Board of Directors
- Committees: Program, Fundraising, Communications
- Academic Placements & Research
- The KWIC E.Y.E Centre
- Communications and Administration
- Outreach & Fundraising Activities
KWIC Principles of Volunteerism:
- KWIC recognizes that volunteers are a vital human resource and will commit to the appropriate infrastructure to support volunteers. KWIC’s practices ensure effective volunteer involvement. KWIC commits to providing an accountable and supportive environment for volunteers.
- Volunteers make a commitment to act with integrity in accordance to the Volunteer & Human Rights Codes, to participate in an orientation and training, as required of their position, and to demonstrate respect for all staff, volunteers and program participants, including users of the KWIC EYE Centre.
For more information, please do get in touch: email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
Join our Board of Directors
We are presently seeking skilled individuals (both lived experiences and formal education and experience) with finance, governance, fundraising, leadership, legal and/or global working experience to join our Board of Directors.
With that in mind, we encourage all with an interest in a governance volunteer role to submit an application, regardless of employment experience.
Full position description including time commitments, responsibilities and more can be found here.