KWIC’s work would not be possible without the generous support of our community. We are supported by generous ndividual and group donors, foundations, local businesses and organizations, and community volunteers of all ages – people just like you!
KWIC’s work in the community depends on the skills and enthusiasm of a dedicated group of volunteers.
- Governance on the KWIC Board of Directors
- Committees: Program, Fundraising, Communications
- Academic Placements & Research
- Working Groups
- The KWIC E.Y.E Centre
- Communications and Administration
- Outreach & Fundraising Activities
KWIC Principles of Volunteerism
- KWIC recognizes that volunteers are a vital human resource and will commit to the appropriate infrastructure to support volunteers. KWIC’s practices ensure effective volunteer involvement. KWIC commits to providing an accountable and supportive environment for volunteers.
- Volunteers make a commitment to act with integrity in accordance to the Volunteer & Human Rights Codes, to participate in an orientation and training, as required of their position, and to demonstrate respect for all staff, volunteers and program participants, including user of the resource centre.
If you would like to volunteer with us, or need more information, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
You can also download a printable PDF, scan and email it to email@example.com or post it to KWIC, P.O. Box 895, Peterborough, ON K9J 7A2.
Join our Board of Directors
KWIC is accepting applications to join our board of directors! Visit our website, www.kwic.info and click the volunteer tab to review a description of board member duties and responsibilities. Interested candidates should submit an application form (found here) along with a resume and/or cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full description of duties and responsibilities for KWIC Director at Large