KWIC's Winter Volunteer Recruitment is Now Open! Interested folks are encouraged to drop by the office at Trent University, Environmental Science Building room B101, or contact Anuj Arora at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also complete an online form or contact our office at 705-748-1680 for more information.
KWIC’s work in the community depends on the skills and enthusiasm of a dedicated group of volunteers.
We need volunteers for:
- Committees and Working Groups
- Our Facilitators Collective (delivering workshops)
- Special Events and Activities
- Resource Centre
- Communications and Administration
- Fundraising Activities
KWIC Principles of Volunteerism
- KWIC recognizes that volunteers are a vital human resource and will commit to the appropriate infrastructure to support volunteers. KWIC’s practices ensure effective volunteer involvement. KWIC commits to providing an accountable and supportive environment for volunteers.
- Volunteers make a commitment to act with integrity in accordance to the Volunteer & Human Rights Codes, to participate in an orientation and training, as required of their position, and to demonstrate respect for all staff, volunteers and program participants, including user of the resource centre.
You can also download a printable PDF version to complete and mail or drop off at KWIC.